Beginning QuickBooks (Desktop)
"This class applies to QuickBooks for Windows Pro, Premier, and Enterprise versions.
Starting off the use of QuickBooks with a solid foundation will help you make the most of this powerful accounting software. The class is targeted for the small business owner or entrepreneur to show you how Quickbooks can work for your small business.
Participants in the hands-on workshop will be taught lessons on the following topics:
• Getting Started and Setting up QuickBooks
• Working With Lists
• Working With Bank Accounts
• Using Other Accounts in QuickBooks
• Entering Sales Information (including the basics of invoicing)
• Receiving Payments and Making Deposits
• Entering and Paying Bills
You can register for the combination class and save $30.
Speaker(s): Katey O'Brien is a QuickBooks Trained Certified Instructor as well as owning her own bookkeeping and payroll business, 1st Point Bookkeeping.
If you would like to register for both classes, please choose the Beginning & Intermediate Quickbooks class."
Phone: (208) 426-3875
Event url: https://business.idahosbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=40380045
2360 University Dr. Room 2101
Boise, ID 83725
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Saturday, Nov 10, 7:30 PM
- Sunday, Nov 11, 7:30 PM
- Thursday, Nov 1, 9:15 AM
- More Events at Micron Business & Economics Building
- Friday, Oct 26, 8:30 AM
- Friday, Oct 26, 1:30 PM