Boise Walk to Defeat ALS
The ALS Association’s premier event, our Walk to Defeat ALS® is an outlet for communities across the nation to demonstrate their concern for and the urgent need to find the cure for ALS while providing the best care for those who are currently battling the disease.
What began more than 15 years ago as a grassroots effort to increase awareness has now turned into a National Signature Event that the entire ALS community rallies behind, growing the number of teams and participants each year.
Whether reinvigorated by the Ice Bucket Challenge 2014 or new and concerned about our cause, over 150,000 ALS supporters nationwide participated in local Walks this year. It was incredible to feel your support, as Walks across the country broke fundraising and attendance records, and enthusiasm was off the charts!
Join us on this three mile walk. Help us keep the momentum going in 2018!
3206 W Pleasanton Ave.
Boise, ID 83702
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Saturday, Jul 21, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Jul 21, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 6, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Esther Simplot Park
- Sunday, Sep 16, 10:30 AM
- More Events on September 22, 2018
- Saturday, Sep 22, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 22, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Sep 22, 2:30 PM