Building Villages Newborn Group
Build your Village! Sharing experiences and learning from other parents who are at the same stage in the early parenting journey can have an immense impact on the social/emotional health of new parents.
We need YOU! We are looking for participants to pilot our Neighborhood Newborn Support Groups. We are looking for:
Families with children born/due dates December 1, 2017 - February 1, 2018.
- People who want to participate in a daytime group, once per week for 12 weeks.
- Couples who want to participate in an evening group, once per week for 12 weeks.
- First time parents preferred, but not required. Groups will begin mid to late February depending on interest.
This group experience strengthens families, increases family wellness, and prepares families to cope with life stresses by creating thriving community for new parents.
Village groups are fun and social, and each meeting includes time for sharing parenting highs and lows, time to focus on the babies' development and a discussion topic. Topics include feeding, sleeping, child development, balancing work and baby, self-care and many more. Groups take place for 12 weeks and are held in participant’s homes.
Phone: (208) 340-1176
Boise, ID 83706
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Sunday, May 6, 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, Apr 11, 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, Jun 6, 5:00 PM