HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE™ - IN CONCERT FEATURING THE BOISE PHILHARMONIC
The Harry Potter™ film series is one of those once-in-a-lifetime cultural phenomena that continues to delight millions of fans around the world. The concert will feature the Boise Philharmonic performing every note from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone™. Audiences will be able to relive the magic of the film in high-definition on a giant screen while hearing the orchestra perform John Williams’ unforgettable score.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. J.K. ROWLING`S WIZARDING WORLD™ J.K. Rowling and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s17)
Cost: $54.00 - $84.00 (ticketing fees not included)
2201 Cesar Chavez Lane
Boise, ID 83706
More Event Ideas
- More Music Events
- Saturday, Sep 23, 8:00 PM
- Friday, Nov 10, 8:00 PM
- Thursday, Oct 26, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Morrison Center
- Tuesday, Oct 17, 7:30 PM
- More Events on October 14, 2017
- Saturday, Oct 14, 2:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 14, 10:00 AM
- "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in Concert" at Boise State University - Morrison Center for the Performing ArtsSaturday, Oct 14, 7:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.