Meditation For Health, Healing, & Happiness (Workshop)
Discover the Therapeutic Meditation Process™ (T.M.P.). A mind-body-spirit healing process to support you to connect with & accept all parts of you, so you can heal illness, trauma, & receive abundance in all areas of your life – self-love, health, relationships, money, spirituality, and fully living your passions & purpose.
- Get in touch with your deepest desires
- Use the breath to relax your body & mind
- Connect with, accept & listen to your body’s messages
- Acknowledge, feel & release your emotions in healthy ways
- Discover and shift your limiting beliefs, doubts & fears
- Step into your personal power to create the life you desire
- Create a deeper spiritual connection & receive more guidance
Learn easy-to-use tools to connect with yourself daily, accept all parts of yourself, and heal. One of the main tools – the guided therapeutic meditation practice – can be done sitting or lying down in a comfortable position with eyes closed. It’s okay if you fall asleep while you listen, as it works on both the conscious and subconscious levels.
The Therapeutic Meditation Process Will Support You To:
Release Stress – Mind & Body
Sleep Deeply & Peacefully
Decrease Anxiety & Depression
Lose Weight & Keep It Off
Decrease Pain, Headaches, & Migraines
Improve Digestion & Elimination
Feel Rested & Energized
Improve Focus & Memory
Heal Chronic Illness
Heal Past Trauma
More information & sign-up @ www.tanyapenny.com/divine-boise
Cost: $90 by Nov 12 / $110 after Nov 12 (If space available) Workshops Includes: Guide book, 60 minute introduction audio lesson, and a 15 & 30 minute guided therapeutic meditation practice MP3 – emailed to you shortly after you sign up so you can start learning & listening right away
514 N. 16th st.
Boise, ID 83702
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- 18th International Conference on Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery Systems at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira CreekMonday, Mar 18, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Feb 21, 3:00 PM
- Sunday, Mar 31, 2:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.