Move Over MSA- Running for Awareness of Multiple System Atrophy
Family friendly fun run and walk. 5k and 1 mile distances. All to raise awareness of a rare neurodegenerative disease called multiple system atrophy. This disease affects balance and coordination and the autonomic systems of the body. It is terminal and is often misdiagnosed. This event brings hope to and community to those who are affected by this disease. Please come and participate or volunteer.
12400 W. McMillan Road
Boise, ID 83713
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Sunday, Mar 25, 5:00 PM
- Monday, Feb 26, 5:00 PM
- Boise's Got Faith 7th Annual Family Fun Run and Festival at Julia Davis Park Bandshell/Boise River GreenbeltSunday, May 6, 1:00 PM
- More Events at Centennial High School
- Saturday, Mar 10, 7:30 PM
- Saturday, Apr 21, 7:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.