In SEEN, Carissa Sindon focuses her camera on individuals in the Boise, Idaho, community. Documenting the alley scape as a metaphor for the overlooked and unseen, Sindon invites gallery attendees to discover their own connections to other human beings by exploring these individuals’ portraits and written aspirations and identities. This project was funded in part by the Boise City Department of Arts & History.
Opening Reception: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 from 4:30—6:30 PM.
Events is free and open to the public.
Light refreshments will be served.
Phone: (208) 426-2541
Event url: finearts.boisestate.edu
1700 University Drive
Boise, ID 83725
Other Dates & Times
- All Day, Sunday September 24 2017
- All Day, Saturday September 23 2017
- All Day, Friday September 22 2017
More Event Ideas
- More Art and Exhibits Events
- Thursday, Oct 26, 6:00 PM
- Thursday, Oct 5, 5:30 PM
- Free Community Tour of the Idaho Anne Frank Human Rights Memorial at Anne Frank Human Rights MemorialTuesday, Oct 10, 12:15 PM