Tenant and Landlord Rights: A Beginner's Guide
Renting comes with a lot of questions. Owning property requires some knowledge of Idaho law. Join us for an informative discussion on the basic rights of tenants and landlords in renting situations.
Topics include: Eviction notices, deposits, move-in/move-out inspections, lease agreements, privacy, and other aspects of the tenant/landlord relationship.
Presentation and resources will be provided by Idaho Legal Aid Services .
*registration required at https://www.mld.org/tenant-and-landlord-rights-beginners-guide
1326 W. Cherry Lane
Meridian, ID 83642
More Event Ideas
- More Talks and Readings Events
- Thursday, Oct 18, 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, Nov 21, 6:00 PM
- More Events at Meridian Library District
- Thursday, Sep 27, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 13, 10:00 AM
- Sunday, Oct 7, 1:00 PM