Wine, Eats, and Artifacts
Please join us for the 9th annual Wine, Eats, and Artifacts event. Enjoy a wonderful night of music, artifacts, and fun at the beautiful Esther Simplot Performing Arts Academy while we preview some of the inaugural gowns that will be displayed in the new museum. At this years event not only will you get to enjoy rare artifacts from the collection, but you will actually get to experience a concert performed by Kevin Kirk on the Cartee Piano. The Cartee Piano is a Weber Grand Piano brought to Boise by the Cartee family in 1878. Your ticket includes entertainment, your first glass of wine or beer, and hearty hors d'oeuvres. All net proceeds from the event benefit the exhibitions for the new Idaho State Museum. Sponsored by Dunkley Music. Dress for the event is business casual or vintage dress from the past.
Phone: (208) 514-2310
Event url: https://history.idaho.gov/events/wine-eats-and-artifacts-2017
516 S. Ninth St.
Boise, ID 83702
More Event Ideas
- More Art and Exhibits Events
- Thursday, Oct 5, 5:30 PM
- Free Community Tour of the Idaho Anne Frank Human Rights Memorial at Anne Frank Human Rights MemorialTuesday, Sep 26, 12:15 PM
- FREE Community Tours of the Idaho Anne Frank Human Rights Memorial at Idaho Anne Frank Human Rights MemorialTuesday, Sep 26, 12:00 PM
- More Events on October 26, 2017
- Thursday, Oct 26, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Oct 26, 1:00 PM
- Thursday, Oct 26, 7:00 AM