Ye Olde Renaissance Faire
Encore Theatre Company’s mission is to “Educate, Entertain, and Enrich our community”. We accomplish this through several artistic programs throughout the year including Ye Olde Renaissance Faire.
The Faire has the further mission “To promote family togetherness and adoptions,” both domestically and internationally.
Goals of Ye Olde Renaissance Faire:
• Providing 100% of profits in order to assist Treasure Valley families with adoptions.
• Promote adoption and adoption resources.
• Partner with agencies who train and equip children and families for the adoption journey.
• Provide a free community event that promotes family togetherness.
June 15th and 16th Eagle Island State Park 400 west hatchery rd eagle idaho. email@example.com
Ye Olde Renaissance Faire - www.yeolderenaissancefaire.org
If you or anyone else that you know would like to help or otherwise get involved with the Faire, whether it be a merchant, vendor, entertainer, volunteer, sponsor, etc., please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anyone can help or be a sponsor! Every little bit counts, and every $ WILL help!
Ye Olde Renaissance Faire began in 2009 as a fundraiser for families in the adoption process. Its success prompted organizers to continue the faire as an annual, free community event. In 2011, the small group of organizers asked Encore Theatre Company, a 501(c)3 non-profit, to take over the faire with the goal of continuing the emphasis on benefiting adoptions in the Treasure Valley.
Event url: www.yeolderenaissancefaire.org
4000 W. Hatchery Rd.
More Event Ideas
- More Theater Events
- AUDITIONS "Disney's Peter Pan, Jr." presented by Meridian Arts Commission at TVCT Studio (The Ground Floor building)Wednesday, Jan 8, 6:30 PM
- Monday, Mar 3, 5:15 PM
- Monday, Jan 6, 5:30 PM