12-Step Writing Process with Author Margo Kelly
In a free, one-hour session at the Nampa Public Library, Margo Kelly will expound on her “12 Step Writing Process” to aid aspiring writers in crafting a book. Learn tried techniques in developing, revising and submitting a novel to editors at publishing houses. Potential authors and people wishing to improve their writing skills are welcome to join Ms. Kelly, February 16 at 10 am, in Multipurpose Room A.
For additional information on this program, and other library programs, contact 208-468-4474.
All programs and events at Nampa Public Library are free of charge, and open to the public.
Phone: (208) 468-4474
Event url: nampalibrary.libcal.com/event/5106312
215 12th Ave. South
Nampa, ID 83651
More Event Ideas
- More Talks and Readings Events
- Wednesday, Jul 24, 11:00 AM
- Wednesday, Aug 21, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 5, 12:00 PM
- More Events at Nampa Public Library
- Saturday, Jul 27, 11:00 AM
- Thursday, Jul 18, 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, Jul 31, 4:00 PM