16th Annual Seven Arrows Powwow
Showcasing the customs of Native Americans in full regalia, the competition draws performers from all over the U.S. and Canada. “The Powwow weekend is filled with dancers and drummers,” said Ro Parker, the director of Multicultural Student Services. “If folks want an opportunity to immerse themselves in the culture of the first people, this is a great opportunity.” Powwow also features demonstrations and storytelling, and vendors will be selling traditional crafts and original artwork.
Non-perishable food donations will be taken at the door for the Native American Council of Boise. Parking in the Lincoln Garage- enter license plate # and the code word "POWWOW."
Cost: General admission is $6; children under 12 are $4; students with a Boise State ID are free
Phone: (208) 426-4950
Event url: mss.boisestate.edu/powwow/
1700 University Drive
Boise, ID 83706
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Boise Pride Festival Presents: 2019 Youth Pride Prom W/ Roxxxy Andrews at The Knitting Factory Concert HouseSaturday, May 18, 6:30 PM
- Saturday, May 11, 8:00 AM
- Thursday, May 2, 12:00 AM
- More Events at Boise State Universiety Student Union Building
- Wednesday, Sep 25, 7:30 AM