2019 eARTh Day Exhibition: People, Planet, Solutions
Opening on February 4th and running through April 22nd, the annual exhibition entitled People, Planet, Solutions presents a collection of works that relate to the theme of environmental sustainability as made evident through subjects represented or materials used. The call, opened in the Fall of 2018, was open to both students and community members, and works showing clear conceptual intent and design aesthetic were prioritized. Work will be exhibited in Albertson's Library, Second Floor.
Exhibition Location: College of Innovation and Design, 2nd Floor Albertson’s Library
Closing Reception: Monday, April 22, 2019, 5:30- 6:30 PM
Event is free and open to the public.
Light refreshments will be served.
Image Credit: Wendy Blickenstaff, Survival, 2018, etching in on paper
The Albertson’s is located at 1865 W Cesar Chavez Ln, Boise, ID 83725. Admission is free to all students, staff, and community members. Parking is available for an hourly fee in metered spaces and in the Lincoln and Brady Garages.
Phone: (208) 426-2541
Event url: www.facebook.com/events/147748382779170/
1800 University Dr.
Boise, ID 83706
More Event Ideas
- More Art and Exhibits Events
- Saturday, Jul 27, 4:00 PM
- Saturday, Aug 17, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Jul 20, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Boise State University - Special Events Center
- Tuesday, Jul 30, 7:00 PM
- Friday, Sep 27, 7:30 PM
- Idaho Humanities Council Offers FREE Public Program Exploring Women’s Suffrage at Boise State University - Special Events CenterThursday, Jul 18, 7:00 PM