5th Annual Bacon & Beer Festival
Idaho’s biggest Bacon & Beer themed festival is back for the 5th year, and this time around, we’ve got a lot of exciting things in store!!! MORE food than ever, MORE specialty beer than ever, and MORE BACON (think 350lbs more) than ever!
Join us September 12, 2020 as we welcome Treasure Valley restaurants to compete in a bacon-inspired cook-off. Each restaurant will be tasked to create unique dishes centered around the featured ingredient, BACON. That's where you come in. As a ticket holder, you will have the opportunity to eat over 40oz of bacon-inspired dishes, all while drinking delicious craft beer from 25 different breweries and cideries! Once you've eaten all the bacon you can handle, you'll get to vote for the 'best dish', giving the winning restaurant bragging rights as the most 'bacon-y' restaurant in town.
This year features...
• Over 50 SPECIALTY beers from local and regional breweries and cideries!
• 15 Restaurants competing for the title of "best bacon dish!"
• Live DJ
• MORE BACON
• Tons of awesome yard games
Each GENERAL ADMISSION ($35) ticket purchase for the 5th Annual Boise Bacon & Beer Festival will receive:
• Commemorative 5oz Bacon & Beer Festival Glass
• 15 drink tokens
• 10 Food Tickets (totaling 40oz of bacon-inspired dishes)
• 1 killer time
*Must be 21+ to attend the event!
**Tickets are Non-Refundable
Phone: (208) 322-5200
Event url: sockeyebrew.com
Garden City, ID 83714
More Event Ideas
- More Fairs and Festivals Events
- Saturday, Aug 15, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Jul 18, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Aug 29, 9:00 AM
- More Events on September 12, 2020
- SAFe Agile Product Management with SAFe\u00ae APM 5.0 Certification Boise, Idaho (Weekend) at The School of AgileSaturday, Sep 12, 5:00 PM
- Orma J. Smith Museum of Natural History Work Day and Seminar at College of Idaho Boone Science Hall - Orma J. Smith Museum of Natural HistorySaturday, Sep 12, 8:00 AM
- Saturday, Sep 12, 12:30 PM