Astronomy Program at Lucky Peak
Come take a look at the night sky with us!
Days and dates: Every Friday and Saturday night. For the 2019 season we start on May 10 and 11.
Times: Sunset to 11:30 (midnight from June 7 - July 27 )
Place: Spring Shores Blacktop Observatory at the east end of the east parking lot at Spring Shores State Park.
Directions: Take Idaho 21 to More's Creek bridge and turn right immediately after crossing it. (Just north of milemarker 17). Park entrance is about one quarter mile to your right. Turn left after park entrance and proceed towards end of parking lot.
Note: There will be no program if there is rain or skies are overcast. Scattered clouds is not a problem.
Cost: $5 dollar park entry fee, unless you have the Idaho State Park Passport on your car.
Phone: (208) 334-2432
Event url: www.facebook.com/events/176822539903692/
74 Arrowrock Road
Boise, ID 83716
Other Dates & Times
- Friday, August 23, 2019, 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- Saturday, September 14, 2019, 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- Saturday, August 31, 2019, 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Events on August 16, 2019
- Friday, Aug 16, 7:00 PM
- Friday, Aug 16, 8:30 PM
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at Starlight Mountain Theatre 850 S. Middelfork Rd. Garden Valley, IdahoFriday, Aug 16, 8:00 PM