Beginning & Intermediate QuickBooks (Desktop)
"This class applies to QuickBooks for Windows Pro, Premier, and Enterprise versions.
This class is a combination section of Beginning & Intermediate Quickbooks. By registering for this section, you save $30 and are enrolled in both sections of the class.
Participants in the hands-on workshop will be taught lessons on the following topics:
• Getting Started and Setting up QuickBooks
• Working With Lists
• Working With Bank Accounts
• Using Other Accounts in QuickBooks
• Entering Sales Information (including the basics of invoicing)
• Receiving Payments and Making Deposits
• Entering and Paying Bills
• Analyzing Financial Data
• Setting up Inventory
• Tracking and Paying Sales Tax
• Doing Payroll with QuickBooks
• Tracking Time
• Estimating and Progress Invoicing
• Customizing Forms and Writing QuickBooks Letters
Katey O'Brien is QuickBooks Training Certified Instructor as well as owning her own bookkeeping and payroll business, 1st Point Bookkeeping.
Speaker(s): Katey O'Brien, 1st Point Bookkeeeping"
Phone: (208) 426-3875
Event url: business.idahosbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=40380044
2360 University Dr. Room 2101
Boise, ID 83725
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Saturday, May 18, 9:00 AM
- A Poetry Reading with Joshua Edwards at Student Union Building, Forum room at Boise State UniversityThursday, Apr 4, 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, May 1, 2:00 PM