Equine Therapy Group for Teen Girls with Anxiety
Do you know a teen girl, age 12-17, who is struggling with anxiety?
Idaho Youth Ranch is offering an Equine Therapy group that combines the techniques of Equine Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help young women overcome and cope with their anxiety. This 10-week group will meet on Tuesday evenings and teach girls mindfulness skills, coping skill to manage anxiety, and skills to identify and challenge thoughts that cause anxiety- all in a supportive group atmosphere.
Cost: $225. Now Accepting Medicaid. Participants must pay in full for the complete duration of the group. No refunds will be offered to individuals that do not complete the group.
All new participants and their guardian must attend an appointment prior to the group to complete an assessment, establish personal goals for the group, and discuss group rules.
To sign up call, 208-947-0863 or visit https://www.youthranch.org/equine-girls-group for more information.
Cost: $225.00 - Now accepting Medicaid
Phone: (208) 947-0863
Event url: www.youthranch.org/equine-girls-group
28371 E. Paso Rd.
Caldwell, ID 83607
Other Dates & Times
- Tuesday, August 27, 2019, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 3, 2019, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 16, 2019, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Saturday, Jun 29, 12:00 PM
- Saturday, Jul 20, 7:45 AM
- Friday, Jun 28, 8:00 AM
- More Events on July 23, 2019
- Tuesday, Jul 23, 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, Jul 23, 12:30 PM
- Tuesday, Jul 23, 10:15 AM