Jae Yong Kim: Donut Ever Forget Me
South Korean artist Jae Yong Kim's installation Donut Ever Forget Me is made up of hundreds of hand-sculpted and intricately painted donuts. Each one is unique, and is topped with a high-gloss glaze. Kim views each of the donuts as a diminutive painting, with their decorated surfaces invoking the paint splatters of Jackson Pollock or the mesmerizing dot patterns of Yayoi Kusama. These labor-intensive pieces, each of which requires multiple firings in the kiln, can take several days to complete.
Cost: Included in admission
670 Julia Davis Dr.
Boise, ID 83702
Other Dates & Times
- Tuesday, July 2, 2019, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday, June 28, 2019, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, June 27, 2019, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday, July 7, 2019, 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Events at Boise Art Museum
- Thursday, Jul 25, 10:00 AM