PMI-ACP Certification Training Course in Idaho Falls, ID
The PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) training program will help you to understand the basics and concepts of agile methodologies, including Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, Crystal, Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM), Lean Development, and Feature-Driven Development (FDD). The PMI's Agile Certified Practitioner certification formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. You will get special recognition from your company, stakeholders and peers. We are registered partner with Project Management Institute, Scrum Alliance, IASSC, ASQ, IIBA and AXELOS to provide customized pre exam professional training and coaching classes. PMI-ACP training package includes : 3Day Classroom Training 21 Contact Hours (21 PDUs) 180 days of high quality E-learning 97.6% success rate ACP Exam Tips, Techniques and Mock test 100% Money Back Guarantee Revision Session on Request Real-time Scenarios from various Industrial Verticals Other Training Courses: CAPM | PMP | LSSGB | ITIL | CSM | CEH | CCBA | CBAP | CEH Use Promo Code – ICERT20 to avail 20% of discount on all our above training courses I Look forward for your registration. Contact Us : iCert Global LLC E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.icertglobal.com Call Us Now: +1 (713)-287-1187
850 W. Front St.
Other Dates & Times
- Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019, 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 9:00 AM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- Tuesday, Jun 18, 9:00 AM
- Combo Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) and Black Belt (LSSBB) Classroom Training In Boise, ID at Boise Centre WestTuesday, Dec 10, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Aug 1, 9:00 AM
- More Events at Boise Centre West
- Thursday, Sep 19, 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, May 28, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Jun 15, 8:00 AM
- More Events on November 27, 2019
- Wednesday, Nov 27, 11:00 AM
- Wednesday, Nov 27, 5:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.