Photography 101 - Studio Boise Photography Center Workshop
Are you new to photography? Then this workshop is perfect for you. We will cover all the basic topics you need to know when getting started.
You will learn how to make changes to your manual settings to get desired results, aperture, shutter speed, ISO, use the light meter to properly expose photos, tell the differences between all types of lenses, know the difference between JPG vs RAW, get around post processing editing softwares (Lightroom, Photoshop, VSCO), Customize your camera settings to fit your specific needs, shape your eye for photography, plan a photoshoot from start to finish.
Taught by our awesome Adam Haines. He now has over 10 years of photography experience in both the public and private sector; including military photography, publications, product and brand marketing, videography, and professional portraits.
Purchase includes one FREE hour in Studio B. Workshops are hands-on and interactive. We try to keep class sizes small since our workshops are interactive and we want everyone to get plenty hands-on practice. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Please bring: your camera and lens/es.
4619 Emerald St. Suite 106
Boise, ID 83706
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Saturday, Sep 14, 9:00 AM
- Psychology of the Headshot - Studio Boise Photography Center Workshop at Studio Boise Photography CenterTuesday, Jul 23, 5:00 PM
- Saturday, Jun 22, 12:00 PM
- More Events at Studio Boise Photography Center
- Sunday, Jun 23, 1:00 PM
- Studio Boise Photography Center's 4th Annual Photo Contest Voting Night at Studio Boise Photography CenterSaturday, Jul 13, 6:00 PM
- More Events on July 18, 2019
- Thursday, Jul 18, 11:30 AM
- Thursday, Jul 18, 7:00 AM