SEO Step 1 Workshop: Improving your Online Reputation
Do you know what people are saying about your company online? Your online reputation can make or break your company! When it comes to Search Engine Optimization (SEO), managing your reviews is the first place to start. Google cares what people are saying about you and takes that into account when determining your rank. Additionally, when potential customers search for a business, the one with the BEST reviews is the one who gets the sale. Come to this hands-on workshop to learn the truth about your online reputation and how to improve it.
In this hands-on class you will learn:
* What your current reputation is
* What criteria potential customers are looking for when they look at reviews
* What makes people leave reviews… Good and Bad
* What you can do to improve your online reputation
This value-packed, 60-minute workshop will include a boxed meal from Jimmy John’s (8" sub sandwich, potato chips, cookie, and drink).
910 W Main Street
Boise, ID 83702
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Sunday, Aug 25, 1:00 PM
- Thursday, Sep 19, 9:00 AM
- Sunday, Sep 29, 7:00 PM