Saturday SUP Intro Class
PLEASE CALL AND CONFIRM AT 208-336-4844!
Come to Idaho River Sports minutes from downtown Boise and get started in the exciting sport of Stand Up Paddleboarding!
SUP offers a complete workout and is a great activity for lakes, rivers and the ocean. In the SUP Intro class you'll learn the proper stance for balance and control, basic paddle strokes and techniques from American Canoe Association (ACA) certified instructors. We'll also give you tips on selecting the right board and paddle for your size and paddling style. Intro courses are held on Quinn's Pond and no experience is necessary.
Skills you'll learn:
• Become familiar with Stand Up Paddleboarding, equipment, and proper clothing
• Effective paddling skills, balance, position and recovery techniques
• Introduce the rewarding aspects of SUP by highlighting the benefits
• Introduce an new way to get a total body workout.
Contact us for group and private classes!
Class time: 1.5 hours
Just $37.00 includes a complete SUP package: SUP board, paddle and PFD, great instruction and loads of fun!
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating.
Phone: (208) 336-4844
Event url: idahoriversports.com/pages/sup-classes
601 N. Whitewater Park Blvd.
Boise, ID 83702
More Event Ideas
- More Sports Events
- Friday, Oct 8, 8:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 2, 10:00 AM