Sweet Zola's Candy Shop Auction
We are a candy shop in Meridian that employs individuals with developmental disabilities. We are holding an auction on April 20th at 3:00 to help keep us in our current location. We will have multiple items up for auction and would love the support of the community. Please come down and show your support or get some candy for the kids or young at heart.
See below for a list of some of the sponsors so far:
1. Maggie O'Mara has donated "A morning of watching the news with Maggie" and it will include a tour of KTVB and a light breakfast.
2. A kids double scrolling art table
3. A marble track for kids
4. Photo sessions from local photographer, Lala Harms
5. $500.00 worth of residential or commercial moving services
6. A Scentsy Basket
7. A donation from In His Image Photography session by Heather Hilman
8. A paint party gift card
9. A basket from Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers
10. A donation from the Neitzell's at Legacy ATA Martial Arts
11. A custom pet portrait by local artist, Nekolla Lindsey
12. Local art from Suzanne Davis
13. A 45 minute scenic plane ride through downtown for 2 adults
14. A mani/pedi
15. A quilt donated by April Johnson-Beery
16. A private, behind the scenes brewery tour, tasting and free pints for 4 people at Payette Brewery.
17. DIY mother's day kit from Woodland Manufacturing.
18. Window/house cleaning service from Poor man's Window Cleaning
...and many more!
Event url: www.facebook.com/events/267312587552767/
917 N. Main St.
Meridian, ID 83642