The Business of Being: Soul Purpose In and Out of the Workplace
lease join us for the launch of Laurie Buchanan's latest book, The Business of Being: Soul Purpose in and out of the Workplace. This book isn’t about being in business; it’s about the business of being. Spotlighting the intersection of workplace and spirituality, The Business of Being helps you thrive in business and life.
Chef Nate and will provide refreshment and Lindsey's Traveling Treats a goody with each book purchased.
Laurie Buchanan, PhD, is an holistic health practitioner and life coach, is also the author of Note to Self: A Seven-Step Path to Gratitude and Growth.
Phone: (208) 376-4229
Event url: www.rdbooks.org/event/business-being-soul-purpose-and-out-workplace
180 N. 8th St
Boise, ID 83702
More Event Ideas
- More Talks and Readings Events
- Vandal Voices: Profound Learning: Embedding Profundity into Learning and Living at Whole Foods Market - The River RoomThursday, Feb 21, 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, Feb 27, 5:00 PM
- Friday, Apr 26, 7:30 PM
- More Events at Rediscovered Books
- Saturday, Mar 9, 11:30 AM
- Thursday, Mar 14, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Mar 7, 6:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.